Chef Jonathan, aka “Monster” is a favorite Mexican chef of all the clients. One must experience his dishes for that true, authentic Mexican cuisine. After studying and residing in Los Angeles, CA; Jonathan returned to his home in Puerto Vallarta to continue his passion in culinary. Whether you are interested in a formal or casual meal, Mexican, American or otherwise he will cater to your desires. You provide the meal choice, or he will make personal recommendations. Jonathan will do all the grocery shopping to prepare your gourmet meal in whatever setting you choose. Appetizers pool-side, or dinner on the roof-top terrace at sunset. Regardless of your mood, you are sure not to forget his master culinary skills anytime soon. He speaks perfect English and provides an amazing dining experience with the help of his assistant and partner, Maria. Maria is talented, entertaining, and sure to spice up the party by adding a little fun to your dining experience! We personally recommend to each of our guests to experience Chef Jonathan at-least once. You won’t regret it.
See detailed pricing below & “How it Works”
HOW IT WORKS…
- Chef Jonathan’s services cost average $25-60 per person, per day, depending on meal choice. (+ cost of groceries) for 2 full meals.
- Chef Jonathan does all of the grocery shopping, meal preparation and clean up.
PRICING: Prices are based in USD and are PER PERSON. Does NOT include ALCOHOL OR TIP. Children under 12 EAT FREE.
Up to 6 people
Breakfast $30 USD per person
Dinner $50 USD per person
7 – 12 persons
Breakfast $25 USD per person
Dinner $45 USD per person
Plus Kitchen Fee $25 USD per day
Meal Plan for 3 breakfasts and 3 dinners: $60 USD/person per day
FULL Breakfast: Continental/American/ Mexican
Dinners Include: Appetizer, soup or salad, main course (fish, beef, chicken or seafood) and dessert.
*COOKING CLASSES AVAILABLE*
Average $60 USD/person *rate may vary depending on involvement
Learn Chef Jonathan’s fun, authentic process and get involved in preparing your gourmet meal. This can include going to the local market to buy the ingredients or simply joining in on the fun in the kitchen.
For weddings, events, special occasions and special requests please consult with Property Manager Emma Cobb for rates
- When booking your stay, select “Private Chef” under Optional Services, this alerts us that you are interested in the chef services.
- Prior to your arrival, our property manager will be in touch with you to confirm extra services you are interested in and make all of the arrangements to assure you have the most comfortable stay possible. *You must notify the property manager prior to your stay if you are interested in private chef services.
- Communicate with the property manager what day(s) you would like to reserve the chef, and your meal choice(s). We can give recommendations of popular dishes or you can create your own menu.