This article originally appeared on Huffpost. By Taniel Chemsian, Contributor Ranked as one of … [Read More...]
- Breakfast Booking Possible
- Concierge - Other Services
- Housekeeper Included
- Massage - Other Services
- Private Chef
Dream Vacation Destination and Event Venue!
A private paradise deep in the heart of Puerto Vallarta. Casa Corona is a luxurious multi- level, 6 bedroom, 8 bath open air villa just a two minute walk to the finest venues in Puerta Vallarta.
A private paradise deep in the heart of Puerto Vallarta. Casa Corona is a luxurious multi- level, 6 bedroom, 8 bath open air villa just a two minute walk to the finest restaurants, galleries, shopping and of course the beach that historic Puerto Vallarta has to offer. Inspired by the breathtaking views of the bay and the city, this 4,400 square foot Hacienda is perfect for weddings, family reunions, corporate retreats or friends and family vacations.
Casa Corona showcases classic Hacienda architecture and the finest craftsmanship and authentic decor in the region. Each room features unique hand painted barrow tiles, rich hand carved woodwork, elegant wrought iron staircases, tall Mexican shutter doors and windows and locally crafted iron and leather furniture.
An exceptional place for large family gatherings, the main floor features an expansive great room and an extraordinary gourmet kitchen with state of the art appliances and fixtures. Three of the exquisite ensuite bedrooms are located here. Two of the bedrooms share a common veranda overlooking the ocean, the third bedroom features a private garden and soaking tub.
The gathering room overlooks the private grounds featuring the Jacuzzi tub which cascades into the pool. Surrounded by lush native gardens, the adjacent bar and seating area are shaded by native coconut palm trees and exotic tropical foliage highlighted by an extensive variety of orchids. Home to wild canaries, hummingbirds, parakeets and a variety of native birds, the grounds are perfect for entertaining friends and family or corporate events.
The terrace level captures the breathtaking view of the entire city, the ocean and the Bay of Bahia. Your private terrace is perfect for watching whales, cruise ships, yachts, or local fishing boats come and go, or entertaining friends while enjoying the fireworks every night.
The lower floor features two additional stunning bedroom suites with king-size beds and one bedroom with two twin beds. Every bedroom is meticulously decorated with hand carved or wrought iron beds and appointed with luxurious linens.
Maid service is provided two days per week, but available at an extra fee up to six days per week. Full service staff available upon request, except Sunday*. Tips and cost of food and beverage not included.
Sleeps 12 comfortably (6 beds) up to 14 if needed (pull out couch converts to full size bed) additional accommodations are available. Children welcome, no pets or smoking in the home. Off street parking.
For all 3-5 bedroom rentals: Bedrooms not in use will remain locked. There will NOT be additional guests using the home at the same time. Casa Corona allows one rental party in the villa at one time.
This property has 6 bedrooms
In the event that you are required to cancel your reservation, you must do so 60 days before your arrival. Only 40% will be refunded, the other 60% is an administrative processing fee, which is non-refundable. Please be advised that reservations must be cancelled 60 days prior to your arrival otherwise full rental charges will be forfeited. There will be no refunds due to acts of god, nature, weather or weather related situations, mechanical failure, earthquake, and public health epidemic, fishing or golf conditions.
In the event of cancellation, it is at the owners discretion to allow you to reschedule and apply your deposit towards a future booking.
To book this reservation you will be required to pay 50% of your total cost up front.
No later than 30 days prior to your arrival, you will be required to provide a refundable security deposit. As long as there is no damage or missing items and all keys are returned, this is given back to you in the same denomination within 7 days of your check-out. If you provide your security deposit by check, our policy is to shred the check. If any damages exceed your deposit you will be required to pay before you leave.
*Reasons a security deposit (or portion) might be kept: towels, linens, pillows, bedding, plates, glasses, damaged property or any other expenses incurred by the renter. To be used for replacement of missing items and cleaning beyond normal expectations or any other expenses incurred by the renter.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
from $840 / night
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com